Online tickets are on sale in the ticket shop.
Hard tickets are available in the official presale points.
Print your online ticket and bring it to the main entrance (Hippodroomstraat Waregem)! You will receive a wristband before entering the festival ground. The rule IN = IN and OUT = OUT applies. If you leave the festival ground you will not be able to re-enter.
Please note tickets are personal and not transferable.
The minimum age is 16 years (birth year 2002). Bring your ID card. At all times someone from the CREW or SECURITY may ask you for identification. If not available you may be denied access to the festival ground
RULES & REGULATIONS
Make sure to read our house rules
If you enter Hype-O-Dream you declare to agree with the following house rules:
- We comply to a zero tolerance policy concerning drugs and aggression. At the festival entrance there will be a search for weapons, drugs and other forbidden objects. Non-compliance with our zero tolerance policy will result in removal from the festival ground.
- IN = IN and OUT = OUT. Once you leave the festival site you will need a new ticket to re-enter. If Hype-O-Dream is sold out you will not be able to buy another ticket
- You are not allowed to swim or enter the water
- It is not allowed to smoke in closed areas (tents). Only outdoors
- Minimum age is 16 (birth year 2002). Make sure you carry your ID card with you at all times
- Minimum age for alcoholic drinks is 16
- Minimum age for liquor drinks and cocktails is 18
- The organization will not take back any food/drink tickets
- Visitors enter the festival ground at their own risk. The organization is not responsible for any kind of damage, both physically and mentally
- The organization is not responsible for theft. Be careful what you do with your personal belongings
- Deliberately damaging or stealing Hype-O-Dream’s or other property is prohibited
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the festival site with the following items : own food or drinks, drugs, fireworks, fire- and stabbing weapons, glass, spray-cans or other dangerous objects. You may get a body search by the security staff. Infringement will be penalized. Access will be denied and the local authorities will be alerted if necessary
- After 23H00 the organization has the right to close the entrance and decline visitors. Even if you have a valid ticket you might not be granted access to the festival ground
- When you enter Hype-O-Dream, you automatically agree to the possibility that you might get filmed or photographed during the festival. These images will be registered or stored and can be used by the organization to promote the event
- Visitors of the festival have to be properly dressed. A football jersey and/or discriminating clothes are not allowed.
- If a violation to these rules is identified, access will be denied permanently and the organization will notify the Police authorities.
ALL DRUGS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN !!!
Police authorities will perform a drug-control action at the entrance.
Possession of Drugs = End of festival. No exceptions.
We open at 12:00 with straight on quality music !
At 01:00 sharp the festival ends.
Take precautions for your ears. We advise to wear ear plugs.
There’s a special stand (De Tuut van Tegenwoordig) next to the EHBO where ear plugs will be distributed for free.
If you’re not feeling well, please visit the “first aid” stand or “EHBO”. Take your time to chill out, eat some food and drink some water.
The EHBO is located near the entrance. See floorplan for exact location.
Lost your friends ? Or do you want to share on Facebook how much fun you are having ?
There is Wi-Fi at the festival site so you can stay connected.
WEATHER AND CLOTHING
Prepare for all weather conditions, especially rain. So bring something warm and dry.
If sunscreen is needed do not take a spray-on, also no deodorant-sprays, perfume-sprays or other liquids above 100ml. You can also purchase some clothing articles at the Merchandise shop. In case of heavy rain a limited amount of free poncho’s will be distributed at the bars.
CASH OR BANCONTACT
It is possible to use cash or bancontact when buying your Food & Drink tokens !
At the festival site there is 1 big area where you can buy your tokens.
The same tokens can be used for both food & drinks.
All the consumptions need to be paid with tokens. Get your tokens at the token desks at the festival site (we accept bancontact and cash). Buy your tokens online and get up to 15% discount! We do not refund unused tokens.
LOST & FOUND
If you have lost something please keep an eye on our Facebook page.
Approximately 1 week after the festival we will bring all belongings to the local Police Station (Waregem). No need to come to the festival site the day after.
There will be lockers available at the festival ground (see floorplan for exact location).
The principle first come first serve applies.
The charge is 7€ + a 5€ deposit.
We have brand new merchandise. Sweaters, sunglasses, caps, T-shirts and more cool stuff.
SECURITY AND FIRST AID ON THE PREMISES
A professional security team will be present at all times. In case of emergency please follow their instructions carefully. There will be a Red Cross station on the festival ground. The exact location will be clearly marked.
TOILETS FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
There will be a disabled person toilet in every toilet area.
HOW TO GET TO THE FESTIVAL
The easiest way to get to Hype-O-Dream is by bike.
There is a FREE bike parking in the Hippodroomstraat at 150M from the main entrance.
Even though the parking is guarded we strongly recommend to close your bike.
Opening hours : from 11:00AM until 02:00AM
BUS AND TRAIN
There is a bus service to and from the festival ground. Only for those people with valid ticket !
The train station is at 2KM distance from the festival.
If you come by car you may use parking EXPO, Verbindingsweg and Zuiderpromenade. There will be a shuttle service (one way only).
Check also www.parkereninwaregem.be for more info on parking availability in Waregem.
We recommend carpooling in order to diminish the traffic load.
There will be a Kiss & Ride zone in the Zuiderlaan (side Carrefour) which will be clearly marked.
The VIP Parking is at Jeugdcentrum. Only accessible with valid ticket (hard copy VIP ticket or printed VIP Parking ticket).
There will be a disabled parking close to the entrance (corner Damweg/Zuiderlaan). You are allowed to park after showing your personal “disabled person parking permit”
Near the festival exit there will be a (limited) taxi service available as from midnight to drive you home safely.
Unfortunately there is work in progress at the EXPRESWEG (entrance/exit E17) which will cause an increased traffic load. We recommend alternative transportation as much as possible.
You may find more information on the actual situation at www.waregem.be/werken-expresweg-n382. We are currently in FASE 2.
Exceptionally the Verbindingsweg will be closed for all traffic in both directions. It will be used as a Parking area close to the festival ground (first come first serve).
All traffic coming from the E17 must follow direction WAREGEM CENTRUM and use the Lebbestraat to reach Hype-O-Dream.
If you come from direction GENT on the E17 you might consider taking exit KRUISHOUTEM instead of WAREGEM to avoid traffic overload.
For parking please use www.parkereninwaregem.be as your guideline.
- Parking EXPO (free)
- Parking Verbindingsweg (free)
- Parking Pand/Zuiderpromenade (0.50€ per hour between 09H00 and 18H00; 0.30€ per hour after 18H00).
- Parking Jeugdcentrum (VIP)
FLOORPLAN AND PRACTICAL INFORMATION
You will get a free program (including timetable and floorplan) at the entrance. We have sufficient selling units for tokens (you can pay with cash or card), bars, cocktail bars, 3 toilet groups, food corners, a cigarette stand, merchandise, a tattoo shop and of course first aid / medical help. Check out the floorplan for all detailed information.
With the Hype-O-Dream app you always got your timetable and last info in your pocket !
Download it now for iPhone or Android.
Follow our Facebook page and Twitter account (@HypeODream1) for the latest news and updates about the festival.
Be aware of pickpockets ! Keep an eye on your bag/phone.
If you see anything suspicious, go to the security and report it.
Check here what items are not allowed on the festival ground.
Veiligheid van festivalgangers is onze grootste prioriteit. Wij overleggen op regelmatige basis met lokale overheden, politie- en hulpdiensten om het festival zo veilig mogelijk te laten verlopen zonder het comfort van de bezoekers in het gedrang te brengen. Een veiligheidsplan is uitgewerkt in samenwerking met stad Waregem.
Rugzakken en tassen worden toegelaten op het festivalterrein maar zullen streng gecontroleerd worden. We vragen bezoekers deze spontaan te openen en de inhoud aan de medewerkers te tonen. Alvorens het festivalterrein te betreden zal elke festivalganger gefouilleerd worden. Er zijn duidelijke richtlijnen opgesteld met betrekking tot zaken die niet toegelaten worden. De extra maatregelen zijn noodzakelijk en mogen vooral de pret niet drukken. Alles wordt in het werk gesteld om de bijkomende controles zo vlot mogelijk te laten verlopen. Bij voorbaat danken wij alle bezoekers voor hun begrip en spontane medewerking bij de controles.
NIET WELKOM OP HET FESTIVALTERREIN
- Dranken (alcoholische en non-alcoholische)
- Plastic flessen
- Scherpe voorwerpen
- Niet-drinkbare vloeistoffen in verpakkingen groter dan 100ml zoals parfum en deodorant
- Drones/professionele foto- en filmapparatuur
- Grote rugzakken > 50cm hoogte
- Promomateriaal zoals affiches, flyers, stickers, gadgets etc
- Elk ander voorwerp dat door de organisatie of security als gevaarlijk kan worden beschouwd
TIP : KOM LICHTGEPAKT. BRENG GEEN OVERBODIGE ZAKEN MEE. LAAT HANDTASSEN EN RUGZAKKEN INDIEN MOGELIJK THUIS.
WEES VOORBEREID OP WISSELVALLIGE WEERSOMSTANDIGHEDEN !!